Dark rinsed stretch indigo short with turn up cuffs.
Weight: 11 oz, Denim: stretch denim Composition: 98% cotton / 2% PU Front rise: Super High, Leg Opening: 29cm, Inseam: 4cm
- Wash your new nobody jeans separately to avoid dye running onto other garments.
- Always turn your nobody jeans inside out before washing
- Cold wash with mild detergent, or hand soak to preserve colour
- Do not pour detergent directly onto your Nobody Denim jeans. Dissolve it first
- Never use bleach
- To avoid fading from sun, hang your Nobody Denim jeans in the shade.
- Avoid tumble drying
- Pull your Nobody Denim jeans up from the waist band
- To avoid causing a hole; pull your jeans up by the waistband and not by the belt loops
- Distressed areas on your Nobody Denim jeans are a design feature. Holes may increase with wear
If you are returning your purchased item(s) under ‘Change of Mind’ circumstances, Nobody Denim will offer an exchange or full refund (to the value of the purchased item(s)) provided the item is;
- In original purchase condition.- All tags are intact.- The items has not been worn or washed, altered, soiled or tampered with in any way- The item(s) are accompanied by original purchase receipt/invoice.- Returned to Nobody Denim HQ within 10 days of receipt. - Full price merchandise only.***Nobody Denim does NOT offer exchanges or returns on item(s) purchased outside Australia.
All returns under ‘Change of Mind’ circumstances must be authorised by Nobody Denim prior to the return; you will need to contact email@example.com prior to proceeding with a return.You will be provided with return instructions along with a return authorisation number. You will need to fill out a \'Returns\' document and send it back with the purchased item(s) - click here to downloadThe return authorisation number must be clearly written on the outside of the package. Items must be returned to Nobody Denim HQ along with a prepaid return satchel if an exchange is requested.
- For all exchanges where the product of higher value is being exchanged for a product of less value, Nobody Denim will refund the entire transaction, and customers will need to re purchase the item online.
Item(s) that are worn, altered, washed, soiled or tampered with in anyway will void exchange policy. Strictly no returns or exchange on sale items.All goods need to be sent back to;Nobody Denim RETURNS;396-398 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy, Melbourne, 3065
Nobody Denim does not cover the cost of retuning goods to Nobody HQ.
Once the returned item(s) is deemed re-sellable and has been accepted under ‘Change of Mind’ circumstances, you will receive a full refund (onto the original credit card which the transactions was purchased on) to the value of the retuned item(s).
Nobody Denim is not responsible for the loss or delay of packages being returned and suggest using a shipping service that provides a tracking number and insurance.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.
All online purchases are to be posted and not picked up from the store.
You will be provided with a tracking number once the item(s) has been shipped from Nobody Denim HQ.
All items shipping within Australia are posted by Australia post pre paid parcel satchels.All goods will arrive within 5 working days of order being placed.
All itmes shipping outside of Australia are posted by DHL.All goods will arrive within 10 working days of order being placed
- Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the following business day.The delivery times provided by Nobody Denim are estimates only.
Nobody Denim will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries. In the event that multiple items are ordered, part deliveries may be made where stock is not available.(you will be notified as soon as possible). Please ensure you enter the correct delivery address. Nobody Denim will not be held responsible for incorrectly entered delivery addresses.